The following factors can affect cosmetic tattooing:
- No sun exposure for 7-10 days while your cosmetic tattoo is healing. Once healed please apply sunscreen to brows when going in the sun.
- No water/sweat/steam/makeup/tanning on the area for 7-10 days after your treatment.
- AHA’s (lactic, glycolic, citric, retinoic and tartaric acids) or any creams and lotions for tone correcting, anti-aging, exfoliating or fading can discolour your permanent makeup and cause it to fade much quicker. Please stop using these 7 days before your appointment, and until your tattoo is fully healed.
- Doctor’s clearance may be necessary for any health conditions that require medication
- Laser eye surgery: Wait 3 months for eyeliner procedure
- Botox or fillers – Preferably get permanent makeup done before. If you have got Botox, please wait minimum 2 weeks before you get your brows done.
- Skin peels or laser must be done minimum 2 weeks before your appointment
- Shingles (varicella): If you have shingles on your face, wait several months to get permanent makeup.
- Eyelift or blepharoplasty: Wait about 3 months
- Eyelash extensions: Please remove them before your eyeliner procedure. They can be re-applied once the tattoo has been completed and healed.
- Cold Sores: Clients must take antiviral tablets prior to lip procedure. Your doctor/pharmacist can prescribe these for you.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions